Tyson and I spent last night in Park City! At this awesome resort! We got hooked up with a sweet deal! It was like a two bedroom condo and so fun! We invited our good friends Bryce and Cathi up there as well. Last night we played Cranium WOW, which is very fun and we laughed a lot. Some of the highlights were Tyson drawing a burning man, Bryce imitating Whitney Houston, Tyson trying to get me to guess "matador," and when I could sing the words to "We are the Champions," but couldn't remember what the song was called. We made very yummy homemade frenchbread pizza. We ended up with WAY too much food, but really, that's much better than not having enough. We also went though two liters of rootbeer and an entire package of EL Fudge cookies while eating and playing games. Oh, and we played Mexican Train, a fun domino game that Tyson learned while in New Mexico.
This morning, Bryce and Cathi had to make the trip back to Provo to get back to work and real life. I decided to "take the day off" so we could spend time in Park City and I could hang out with my husband while he has some time off. We went to check out Main Street after leaving the hotel. The irony is that the hotel check out time was 1o am and none of the stores and galleries opened until 11am. But when everything finally opened, we saw some really neat galleries (and some not so great ones). My favorites were this gallery that had these cool bronze frogs that were painted with some cool technique that made them look like they were made out of glass and another gallery that had some beautiful photography of places I would love to go and used lots of vibrant colors. Tyson could only handle Main Street for so long and then we headed to the Outlets (his idea, not mine). We only checked out a few stores though before coming back to Provo. Oh, but wait, we stopped in Heber at a little roadside diner called Granny's for what could possibly be considered the world's best shake. YUM! And that was our super fun night in Park City!
Thursday, October 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Hey, Isaac instantly bonded with ME!! Copycat - come up with your own idea. It sounds like Park City was way too much fun. I'm glad you had a very deserved great time...now get back to work!!:) I came home yesterday (aka Thursday). It was so hard to leave. I did okay until I drove home from Denver. Then the tears came!:( I miss that baby SOOO much I ache. Can't wait to see him again in a few weeks. Oh, and FYI, there will be no more babies born until ya'all are in Colorado!!
Post a Comment