Okay, well first of all, it's important to understand that Tyson and I have had a hard time learning to sleep in the same bed since we've been married. I'm a deep sleeper, but I like to sleep in the middle of the bed or diagonally across the bed and Tyson always gets in my way. Tyson is a really light sleeper so every time I move it wakes him up. We're getting better but we've had lots of funny experiences with trying to get a good night's sleep. Oh, and also, we can't cuddle for very long at night because Tyson gets hot and I get uncomfortable. And Tyson talks in his sleep.
So the other night, Tyson was exhausted because he'd gotten up early that morning to go hunting. For some reason, he was really cuddly that night. Every time I tried to roll away, he'd just readjust and cuddle with me again. Finally, after I was sure he was asleep, I whispered "I love you" and went to roll away. Apparently Tyson wasn't in a very deep sleep because he said, "What? I didn't hear you?" I repeated myself only to have Tyson respond, "I don't understand." I was starting to get confused because there wasn't much to understand. I repeated myself once again. This time, Tyson asked if I was teasing him! I informed him that I wasn't and honestly just meant to tell him that I loved him.
Well, then Tyson informed me that I'd been acting weird ever since I left the room and came back. I never left the room; I'd been there the whole time. So I finally figured out that he was just talking in his sleep. No matter how much I tried to explain to Tyson that I had been there the whole time and he was probably just dreaming, he did not believe me. I was laughing so hard but trying not to laugh so the whole bed was shaking. Then, he finally woke up to me laughing at him. He didn't know what was so funny so he got mad at me for laughing at him, which only made me laugh more because he didn't remember the whole encounter.
In the morning, when I told Tyson what happened, he laughed and all's well that ends well. It was a pretty funny night though!
Tuesday, October 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment