Top Left: Man, we are a cute couple. Notice we match. I promise that wasn't on purpose. Although I did tell him to wear the pink tie. And he looks hot in it. Top right: The three Fink girls (aka look out world!!) Mom, Valerie (Isaac's mommy), me. Bottom Left: AWWW! Look at that sweet little baby. A picture of sleeping Isaac. Bottom Right:Isaac with his favorite aunt. Notice that we match! This is the very first time I met him and we bonded instantly. Also, notice that he's sleeping in both pictures. This kid can sleep through anything. I think I only saw him open his eyes four times the whole weekend! Talk about a happy family.
Monday, October 15, 2007
Idaho Pictures
Top Left: Man, we are a cute couple. Notice we match. I promise that wasn't on purpose. Although I did tell him to wear the pink tie. And he looks hot in it. Top right: The three Fink girls (aka look out world!!) Mom, Valerie (Isaac's mommy), me. Bottom Left: AWWW! Look at that sweet little baby. A picture of sleeping Isaac. Bottom Right:Isaac with his favorite aunt. Notice that we match! This is the very first time I met him and we bonded instantly. Also, notice that he's sleeping in both pictures. This kid can sleep through anything. I think I only saw him open his eyes four times the whole weekend! Talk about a happy family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
SUPER cute haircut Heather!
Post a Comment