Hello All!
Well, since everyone's blogging now we wanted to jump in on the craze! Plus, it really has been a great way to keep up with what's been happening in everyone else's lives so we wanted people to know what's going on with us! Life here is good. Tyson is now officially flying for Sky West which we are very excited about! I am keeping busy with school. My last semester! I thought I would never graduate! When we're not busy, we like to watch movies, play games, hang out with friends, go up in the canyon, and just be together. Up and coming happenings here: I am making homemade rootbeer for work tomorrow. I have the best job ever! Tyson calls me a glorified babysitter, which is true, but hey, it's still fun. I work with an awesome 11 year old girl. She has some disabilities so I just hang out with her for a few hours a week and give her a chance to go out and have fun while her parents get a chance to recuperate! (Her parents are great--don't get me wrong!). But really, we're making rootbeer together. I know you all wish that's what your job was like. Tyson's family is going to Park City for the week so we're going to go up and visit them for a while. Should be fun! And of course, we are so excited to go to Idaho and meet our new nephew, Isaac. Well, that's all I have for now. More to come soon!
Monday, October 8, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Now I'll be able to keep up on what you are doing!
I love that you started blogging!! So now you blog, scrapbook and do facebook...man, your busy! :-) I can't wait for you to come meet your nephew too!
I love that you're blogging, too! I used to call Greg a glorified babysitter too... until I started volunteering in his first grade classroom! Definitely eye-opening. Glad to hear things are going well Mrs. Hill!
Excellent! It's so hard to keep in touch with the family members so far away - glad to hear you're well and a belated congratulations on your marriage!!
Nicole
Post a Comment