Sunday, October 14, 2007

Our Weekend in Idaho

Tyson and I had a great weekend in Idaho! Tyson started the weekend out in St. Louis for the last phase of his training with Sky West, so I drove to Idaho by myself. First things first, I went to Pocatello to meet my brand new, adorable, lovable, cuter than words nephew. He is to die for cute!! I could have held him all weekend but everyone else made me share! I'm not going to lie, I am one proud aunt! I would put pictures on but they're not on my computer yet, but I'll put some up. (Or you can check out my sister's blog at thehousleyfamily.blogspot.com). On Saturday, I went with my mom and dad and my two cousins that are almost 6 and almost 3 to Idaho Falls for lunch and fun. They are also very cute and fun. Then, I picked Tys up at the Pocatello airport and took him to meet his new adorable nephew. They bonded instantly. Today we went to my cousin Avary's baby blessing. She had a beautiful dress!! My aunt had it made out of her wedding dress and it was darling! Afterwards, we had a hoo-rah at my aunt and uncle's house where we all took pictures and ate yummy food. Then Tyson and I made the trek back to good old Provo. So it's been a great weekend with my family and relatives! It's always fun to see Tyson get to know my relatives and become "more" a part of my family. Gotta love it!

No comments: