Tuesday, October 9, 2007
Arm Update
I forgot to include how my arm is doing in the last blog. So for those of you who don't know, I fractured my elbow about a month I go. I was roller skating and fell on my right arm. Bummer. But it is on the road to recovery. I can't pick up anything to heavy yet and sometimes if I twist it or move it funny, it reminds me that it's not quite better. But the good news is that this weekend I started doing my hair all by myself. Tyson is finally off the hook! (And believe me, he is SO relieved!) But he did do a good job. So I'm excited to finally be 100% self sufficient! When we talked to the doctor last week, he said it was healing normally and it should be all better in the next 2 to 3 weeks or so. So things are good in that aspect of our lives!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment