Monday, June 1, 2009

GRADUATION!!!!!

Hooray!  I graduated with my Master's of Arts in Special Education!  I have worked really hard for the past year and a half and I'm so excited to have accomplished this!  It's  been a lot of work, but I love what I do!  Here's a picture of the processional.  I'm #3 in this picture.
And there I am, I just got my diploma!
Hip, hip, hooray!  I DID IT!!!
With my fam!  Tyson, my Nana, Dad, me, Mom, Valerie, Isaac
My honey and me.  He's such a great husband.  He's been really supportive of me and put up with all the time I haven't been able to spend with him because I was working on homework, etc.  
My Nana flew out and surprised me for my graduation!  I was so excited to see her.  I didn't know she was coming until the night before.  I really appreciated her coming to visit and share this big moment with me.  Love you Nana!
My master's hood!  I am styling!


1 comment:

Dad said...

Congratulations! We are so proud of you!