
We've actually been to see some movies lately! It's not very often that we go see a movie on the big screen! I thought I'd share my opinions on the movies. Tyson and I went and saw "Prince Caspian." We loved it! We really enjoyed "The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe" and thought the two movies were comparable. If you liked the first one, you'll like the second one. Tyson and I also had a great time after the movie trying to find and analyze all the religious symbolism we could find. So overall, we decided this movie is worth seeing--we paid full price and thought it was worth it.

My mom and I saw "Made of Honor" this week. I know it's almost out of theaters, but it is so cute! At first, I was worried that the movie was going to be really similar to "My Best Friend's Wedding" (similar story idea only in this movie the girl is getting married). However, it was different enough that I didn't feel like I was watching the same movie twice. It is definitely worth going to Red Box and getting this movie! It's perfect for a girl's night in! But don't make the guys watch it. They might ruin the movie. It's a definite chick flick. Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment