Friday, May 30, 2008

Disney World 08!!

Alright, alright, I know we've been home for a week already, but at least I'm writing about Disney World right???  Here we are walking through the park.  (Okay, so I'm not in the picture, but someone had to work the camera, right?).  Anyway, it was nice to have the whole family playing and hanging out together.  Notice my nephew's little feet hanging out of the stroller.  This was how he spent a lot of his time--napping in his stroller with his blanket overhead to keep him from being to interested in all the people and action!
Wow!  That is one cute couple!  They look like they had a great time on vacation!
 Gotta love the fireworks!  They were fun.  My nephew's first experience with fireworks--he was amazed!!
I think my mom finally found her calling in life--pirate.  She should fit right in on the Black Pearl--wouldn't you say?
Welcome to the happiest place on earth!
There's that cute couple again!

My sister and her cute family

On our first day we checked out Sea World.  I haven't been there since I was 11.  My favorite part was the Shamu show.  It was amazing!  I can't believe what they can train those killer whales to do!

We also checked out all of the main Disney parks.  Tyson and I went to Typhoon Lagoon one day.  That was one of my favorite parts--running around the water park catching all the slides and just getting to hang out with my husband.  It was also nice to spend a lot of time with my family--especially my cute 7 mos. old nephew.  My favorite park is Animal Kingdom.  I just love the atmosphere--and all the shade!  But I do have my favorite rides and attractions at every park, my all time favorite ride being Thunder Mountain Railroad at Magic Kingdom.  I rode that one until I couldn't talk Tyson into riding it any more!  (I probably would've just asked him to wait for me then, but it was almost 1 am by that point and I was tired).  Disney World is my favorite place to go on vacation, and this trip was no exception.  

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Fun!! I am very jealous of your getaway, and I have to say that I really do think your mom makes an excellent pirate! :)