Friday, May 2, 2008

BYU GRADUATION!!!



Hooray!  Graduation finally came!  Technically I graduated in December, but I went back to BYU to walk at my graduation ceremony.  It was a lot of fun.  Lots of my extended family came down and we all stayed in this big house in Park City.  That was so fun!  It was nice to have an actual house to stay in, and every couple got their own bedroom and bathroom.  We also had a game room with an air hockey table, a pinball machine, and some arcade games.  After graduation we met up with a bunch of Tyson's family and ate lunch at Bajio's--my favorite restaurant!  We also got some shopping in and my nephew started crawling.  So all in all, graduation weekend was a huge success!

2 comments:

Valerie Housley said...

I LOVE that first picture of you, you look beautiful! And, I think the new blog title is great!!

Love Sweet Love said...

Congratulations Heather that is awesome!!! I love your hair short, you look SO gorgeous! Miss you!