Saturday, April 19, 2008

4 Things

I got this email from my sister-in-law.  I thought my answers would make a good blog post.  This way you can learn more about me!

4 Things

4 Jobs I've had:
1. Server at Zio's Italian Kitchen
2. Sales associate at Gymboree
3. Telefunder at the BYU Telefund
4. Advisor at RISE

4 Movies I've watched more than once:
1. Anastasia
2. While You Were Sleeping
3. Pirates of the Carribean
4. Hairspray

4 Places I've lived:
1. Colorado Springs, CO
2. Provo, UT
3. Phoenix, AZ
4. Mesa, AZ

4 of my favorite TV shows:
1. The Office
2. Project Runway
3. Grey's Anatomy
4. Gilmore Girls

4 Places I've been:
1. London, England
2. Paris, France
3. Hawaii
4. Cancun, Mexico

4 People who email me regularly:
1. Mom
2. Dad
3. Tyson
4. BYU

4 of my favorite foods:
1. PBJs
2. Bajio's green chili chicken salad
3. Almost the entire menu at Red Robin
4. All things chocolate

4 Places I'd rather be right now:
1. Disney World!!!
2. On summer vacation
3. Cold Stone :)
4. anywhere Tyson is!

4 Things I'm looking forward to this year:
1. BYU graduation
2. 2 new family members (Kristin and Tiffany's babies!)
3. My one year wedding anniversary
4. Family Vacation in Disney World

Hope this helped you learn a little bit more about me!

1 comment:

Valerie Housley said...

4 places I'd rather be: Anywhere my adorable nephew Isaac is.....?!?!?! :-) jk