Part two of spring break involved a trip to Pocatello, ID to visit my sister, her husband, and my nephew. It was great to get a chance to spend time with my sister's family. I babysat Isaac during the day while Val and Taylor worked. Isaac and I had a great time bonding and getting to know each other better. He is such a cute, sweet baby! And he sure does love his cereal. So it was great to get to know Isaac better. Valerie and Taylor were pretty busy, but I enjoyed hanging out with them. Valerie even made me French toast! Yum! The only bummer of the trip was that I didn't get to see Quinn, Christa, and their kids. Timing just didn't work out, which was unfortunate. Getting their and back was an adventure, as flying stand by always is, but I made it everywhere I needed to be! And really, who can complain about flying for free? When I listed myself on the stand by list for the flight from Denver to Colorado Springs, the price of a ticket was about $600. Gotta love it.
Tuesday, April 1, 2008
Spring Break Part 2
Part two of spring break involved a trip to Pocatello, ID to visit my sister, her husband, and my nephew. It was great to get a chance to spend time with my sister's family. I babysat Isaac during the day while Val and Taylor worked. Isaac and I had a great time bonding and getting to know each other better. He is such a cute, sweet baby! And he sure does love his cereal. So it was great to get to know Isaac better. Valerie and Taylor were pretty busy, but I enjoyed hanging out with them. Valerie even made me French toast! Yum! The only bummer of the trip was that I didn't get to see Quinn, Christa, and their kids. Timing just didn't work out, which was unfortunate. Getting their and back was an adventure, as flying stand by always is, but I made it everywhere I needed to be! And really, who can complain about flying for free? When I listed myself on the stand by list for the flight from Denver to Colorado Springs, the price of a ticket was about $600. Gotta love it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I would have to say not seeing Christa, Quinn, and the kids was a HUGE disappointment. heehee. We were sure sad to miss you. . .dang airlines. I had 3 crazy boys BEGGING me to leave Wens night so they could "be on the hill first thing. . ." Whatever. Anyway we are looking forward to seeing you at the big grad (even if it is at the but crack of dawn). Love you.
Post a Comment