
To my Daddy! I am so lucky to have my Dad. He is the greatest! He always takes such good care of me! My dad is easy to talk to and we can talk about anything. He frequently helps me think through questions and concerns I have so I always come up with the best answer. My dad is a great example to me of faith and always following the Lord, no matter what. I am so grateful for my dad! (By-the-way, sorry the picture isn't rotated the right way).

To my Father-in-Law! When I married my husband, I married into a great family. My father-in-law has been so great to my husband and me. When we lived in Utah and Tyson was gone flying, I could always call my father-in-law for anything I needed. Also, he has given Tyson and me many opportunities to do all kinds of fun things like horseback riding and "camping" at the family cabin. I am so lucky to have married into Tyson's family and have a great father-in-law!
.JPG)
And to my husband Tyson! I know Tyson isn't actually a dad right now, but someday he will be and when we do have kids, Tyson is going to be a great dad! In fact, my primary class likes Tyson even better than they like me! I love Tyson so much and I am lucky he married me. I am excited to see what our future together holds and to continue to enjoy our life together!
No comments:
Post a Comment