Thursday, March 6, 2008
Okay, okay, okay. I know it's been a really long time since I posted anything on our blog. Yes, I am a slacker about this blogging thing. However, in my defense, I am very busy with school. Homework is my life. That's all I do. So when you check my blog and I haven't updated it in a really long time, you should think to yourself, "Wow. Heather is working really hard on her school work. Good for her!" Plus, since my entire life revolves around school, unless you want to hear about applied behavior analysis or significant support needs, I don't have a whole lot of excitement going on. I promise I'll try to be better in the future!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Boy, about time!
No kidding! And what a boring post...:) just kidding...so are you coming out for Spring Break?!
Post a Comment