Today is a special day in the Hill family . . . Tyson turns 25! Wow! A quarter of a century old! Pretty impressive! So I thought I'd give a little tribute to my favorite honey! Tyson is currently flying for SkyWest Airlines, and he loves being up in the air. Can't complain when your office is 30,000 feet in the sky! Tyson loves all things outdoors. He likes hunting, fishing, camping, and anything that involves being outside, enjoying nature and wildlife.
Tyson and I met after being set up by my best friend's mom. It didn't take us long to realize we were meant for each other! :) Tyson can always make me laugh. He is my best friend. I love just hanging out and talking with him. Tyson's sense of humor never ceases to amaze me. I love how he is so funny, but he never uses humor to put people down or mock them. That's something I admire about him.



No comments:
Post a Comment