Thursday, March 27, 2008

Happy Easter 2008

Tyson and I had a great Easter together this year.  Tyson had to fly that morning, but made it home by 12:30, just in time for 1:00 church.  We love every opportunity we get to go to church together.  I love teaching Primary.  Tyson came with me to sharing time where we watched my four cute students struggle to make it until class.  One girl surprised us all by telling us that the atonement happened in the Garden of Gethsemane.  Pretty good for a four year old!  Tyson and I parted ways as he went to Elder's Quorum.  I had a great time reviewing the Easter story with my Primary class.  They all impressed me with how well they knew and remembered the story.  It is so sweet to see these girls and how much they absolutely know and understand that Jesus loves them and that they are children of God.  So that was a great way to celebrate the real meaning of Easter for me.  Tyson and I went home and I delicious roast.  One of our friends came over and joined us for dinner so that was fun to catch up and see what was going on with him.  Then Tyson and I got to hang out and just enjoy being together.  It was super!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Heather, I'm such a stalker... Rachel was showing me pictures of people I haven't seen in a long time on Facebook, you guys are friends, I saw that your blog was listed...

I hope you don't mind that I came to take a peek! You and your hubby are totally cute and it looks like you are doing fabulous! So good to "see" you! (I'll be back later... :)

Leslie (Greenberg)