Katie Sue Hill arrived on Saturday, April 3, 2010, at 2:49 am. I went into labor around 6 pm on Friday night after Tyson and I went on a walk. At first, I figured I was having Braxton-Hicks contractions. We had just scheduled an induction with the doctor for Sunday night so that's when I was expecting Katie to arrive. The contractions were getting stronger and more painful then they had ever been, but they were still pretty inconsistent so we weren't convinced I was in labor yet. Around 9 the contractions started to be more regular and quite painful, so we left for the hospital at 10pm. When we got there, I was dilated to 4 cm. First things first, I got my epidural! At 11:45, I was dilated to 7 cm and no longer in pain! At 2 am, I was dilated to 10 cm and ready for Katie to come. At 2:49 am she made her entrance into the world!
Here is our sweet, beautiful baby girl! She is the sweetest thing you have ever seen!
One very proud daddy!
Meeting my baby girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Congratulations! She's gorgeous. Love the big daddy grin on Tyson's face. And aren't those epidurals a wonderful thing!? Best wishes for a quick recovery. :)
Yay! She's super-adorable. Love the Tyson hair-colored fuzz. Hope everything goes well in the next few weeks and months. We'll see you at Christmas if not earlier!
Congratulations! She's beautiful! I'm glad the labor went so well. Good luck being a new mom!
Yeah for parenthood!!! Yeah for no pain:) congratulations:) being a mom is the best thing ever- so much love and joy:) I'm sure you already feel it! Love you tons
Oh my beautiful! She looks so alert and has huge beautiful eyes. p.s. you make delivery sound like the easiest thing ever.
Congrats Heather!!!
Post a Comment