Maybe we should mention that we're expecting! We found out at the end of July (the day Tyson did the big adventure race, in fact). So here are the answers to some of the common questions we're getting:
1. When are you due? March 29th
2. How far along are you? 14, almost 15 weeks
3. How are you feeling? Very tired and nauseous. I haven't actually thrown up, but I've thought about it several times. I hear that this could go away any time now and I can't wait to have a little energy and enjoy eating food again.
4. Do you know what you're having? Not yet, it's still too early
5. Are you going to find out? Yes. We should find out sometime in November.
6. Are you excited? Umm, of course!!!
7. Are you still going to work after you have the baby? I will take maternity leave starting right after spring break. I will probably go back to work again in the fall.
We just wanted to pass along our good news. Maybe one of these days we'll scan the ultrasound pictures and post those!
Saturday, October 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



10 comments:
Heather Tyson congratulations!!!!! You will love love being parents! Kids bring you closer and humble you like crazy! I am so excited I can't even stand it!! Can't wait to find out the gender:) whoo whoo!!!
Yay!!! We're so excited for you. This just means that you'd better get out here to visit before you have to drag a little person with you! Hopefully the nausea will go away. It was at about this time for me and life got so much happier. We're anxious to hear what you're having. Hope everything's going well with student teaching, school, and flying.
So I found your blog on facebook so get the low down! So exciting! My mom came over tonight, and I was like hey guess what...yeah, she already knew! Anyway, congrats!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Good to talk to you today, and congrats again!
Yeah!!!! Congratulations! I am so happy for you both. You are going to be GREAT parents; after all, you have some great examples to learn from! :) I hope the nausea goes away quickly, Heath. I remember how awful it can be. I am so excited to find out what you're going to have! Yeah again!!
YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY! Can you tell I'm excited for you? It's such an fun adventure and the greatest blessing. Keep us posted on the happenings :)
Congratulations you two! This is great news. It's about time!!!! Sorry, haven't met you Heather. Yet. When Tyson decides to bring you around for (another?) tour of his mission stomping grounds, maybe? Anyways, yeah. We're due right around the same time! Only, I'm on round two! I really hope you start feeling better soon. You should. The 2nd trimester is (usually) the best. It should go like this (ahem). 1st trimester = you feel sick. 2nd trimester = you feel like a slightly chubbier version of your normal self. 3rd trimester = you feel VERY, VERY pregnant. :) Keep us posted.
Congratulations!!! I am so excited for you!!!
YAY, Heather!!!! Congratulations on the pregnancy!! I am so excited for you two!! Can't wait to see what baby Hill looks like!! Good luck in the months to come! :)
Post a Comment