Friday, January 9, 2009

Alright, alright, alright.  Yes, it has been ages since I updated our blog.  Between moving, Thanksgiving, Christmas, finals, and getting ready for a new semester with my students things have been a little hectic around here!  Things are going well for us.  We love our new house and are learning all about the adventure of "homeownership."  We (aka Tyson, my dad, and my brother-in-law) scraped the popcorn off our ceiling.  Then my father-in-law came out to put new texture on our ceiling.  We had a fun time with my in-laws visiting and love the new texture on our ceiling.  Back to work is going well.  My students came for one day last week and it was so fun to see them!  They are such little darlings!  I don't have to go back to school until Jan 21 and I am trying to cram as much prep in as I can before I go back!  Other than that, we are trying to catch Tyson up on the old seasons of 24 and just enjoying our time together!  Happy Thanksgiving, Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and maybe we'll do a better job updating our blog this year . . . 

1 comment:

Tim, Shelbie, Hudson, Lex and Navy J said...

Well hello my long lost companion! I've been wondering about you! I'm excited I found your blog through Sister Brewer. How are you? I've missed you Check us out at sclaybaugh.blogspot.com Hope to hear from you soon
Love
Shelbie