Sunday, November 16, 2008

8 Things

I got tagged, so here goes:


8 TV Shows I enjoy watching:
1. House
2. Biggest Loser
3. The Office
4. Grey's Anatomy
5. 24
6. Law and Order (any of them)
7. CSI
8. Without a Trace

8 Things that happened yesterday:
1. BYU beat Air Force football
2. Tyson and I arranged the furniture in our family room 50 times
3. Watched The Office with Tyson
4. Tyson and I put our bed together
5. My dad got our washing machine hooked up
6. Ate a bratwurst for dinner
7. Got our dresser set up in our bedroom
8. Cheered when BYU won the football game even though I was surrounded by Air Force fans!!!

8 Things I am looking forward to:
1.  Thanksgiving
2. My relatives visiting at Thanksgiving
3. A week off of work
4.  Christmas
5. Being done with my master's degree
6.  Val and Taylor moving here
7.  Getting officially moved in and settled in our new house
8. Getting done with all my projects for the semester

8 Things on my wish list:
1. a haircut
2. Stuff for my house
3. Gas prices to keep going down
4. To have my master's program all done!!!
5.  My homework to be done
6. A new pair of shoes--always on my wish list 
7. A gym membership
8. Go out to dinner!!!!

8 Things Tyson did yesterday:
1. Cheered for BYU at the football game
2.  Brought all the boxes from our garage into our house
3. Moved a LOT of furniture
4. Kissed his wife :)
5. Moved the washing machine so that we could close our laundry room door
6. Set up some lamps in the bedroom
7. Drove his car
8. watched The Office with me :)

8 People I am tagging:
1. Valerie
2. Kristin
3. Cathi
4. Melinda
5. Angela
6. Leslie
7. Bethany
8. Emily


4 comments:

Brian and Cami said...

Sounds like you guys are getting settled in your new house! Good luck with everything! And Valerie is moving to Colorado? Wow, what is Taylor going to do there? Sounds like you guys are keeping busy! Once we are closer we'll have to catch up together again.

Bethanie Vanbuskirk said...

This message is for Tyson--

Horatio Cane is my hero.

Mel said...

Happy Birthday(late)!! I need your need address too. Can you e-mail it to me?
melinda@draschil.com

Brent and Sarah Beck Family said...

Hi Heather, how are you. congrats on the new house and all the fun things happening in your life. Hope you have a wonderful christmas. We just got a blog going and noticed yours on the vanbuskirks site. If you are curious this is sister Brewer. Merry Christmas