Saturday, September 6, 2008
Yes, the Hills are Still Alive
Well, I just thought I would let you all know that we are still alive and well. Classes have started back up for me, plus I am teaching part time so I haven't been very good about updating my blog. (Plus I don't know how interested everyone would be in the new reading strategies I am learning, etc.)! But things are going well. I LOVE my job. I have 8 preschoolers in my class right now and we have a great time together. It is fun to see them get excited about the different art projects and things we do. This week we are making ice cream and lemonade for science. How much cooler can school be? Gotta love it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I randomly found your blog, hope you don't mind. Anyway....I graduated in Elementary Ed with an emphasis in Early childhood. If you need help with anything for your preschool class I may have some ideas (I may not, it's been awhile). You can e-mail me at coryandadamhopkins@gmail.com or just find us on our blog (coryhopkins.blogspot.com)
The sound of music reference is genius!
Are you guys STILL alive.
Post a Comment