
We thought the day would never come! We are moving out of my parents' house and into a house of our own!! Can you believe it? We are so excited! We close on Oct. 29. So far, everything is working out smoothly. Our new house is in Gleneagle, a mere 5 to 10 minutes from my parents' house. We love our new house and think it is beautiful. I will post pictures when our own furniture is inside! Of course, we'll only be able to furnish a few rooms! :) But we're so excited for this new adventure in our lives. Tyson and I are keeping busy with homework, work, and getting ready for our new house. By the way, I love my job! It is so fun working with cute preschoolers!
5 comments:
Congrats guys! Yeah for getting started in your ouwn house (some day...) And, I'm glad to see you'll be right near my family still. You'll have to email me your address so I can see exactly where it is (since I understand not posting it for the world to see). We're inviting ourselves over during Christmas break if you're around. Hope all is going well in everything else and good luck with the closing!
How exciting! Congrats on buying your first house! I hope everything goes smoothly with the closing and I can't wait to see it when you're all moved in! How fun!!
Wow! You guys are big time. Your house looks great - I'm sure you guys are excited with it. Good luck with all the new adventures home-owning seems like it would bring. We hope closing goes very well for you!
Congratulations!!! How fun to have a house so close to family:) Good luck with closing-make sure you go to dinner or something to celebrate! Miss you
Congrats Heather and Tyson! So fun to move into your first home!
Post a Comment