Thursday, July 17, 2008

A Great Date!

On Tuesday, Tyson and I went out and had a great date! We grabbed some Subway and headed over to Fox Run Park for a picnic by the lake. While we were eating, we started feeding a chipmunk chips and cookie pieces. We almost got the chipmunk to come all the way up to our blanket! It was fun. Then we tossed around the frisbee for a while. I think I almost mastered the art of frisbee . . . finally!!! We swung on the swings and headed for home where we played "Ticket to Ride" (one of our new favorite games) until it was time for bed! It was really simple but so much fun! Spending quality time with Tyson always reminds me how much I love him and how lucky I am to be married to him. He's the best husband ever! My only regret is that I didn't bring my camera! Next time.

2 comments:

LadyEm said...

I love those kinds of dates...and also love "Ticket to Ride." Sounds like life is beautiful. Sigh. :)

Stacy said...

My frisbee skills aren't too great, either ;) Our neighbors have an aerobie disc, though, and that thing is so easy and fun to throw. You should try one sometime.

Steve and I are looking into Colorado as a possible future site of residence. It looks cold and snowy... but pretty :)