Thursday, July 24, 2008

The Dark Knight

Tyson and I went with my parents to see "The Dark Knight" at the IMAX theater last night.  We loved it!  Let's just say that Heath Ledger did such a great job you couldn't even tell it was him!
The movie was definitely different than what I expected, but still very good.  Christian Bale is by far the best Batman ever.  He did a really good job.  It was a really intense movie.  We were on our toes, constantly surprised by all the twists and turns!
After we got home, Tyson couldn't stop talking about the movie.  We were up late chatting about it.  We're going to have to go see the movie again so we can catch the things we missed.  (I'm sure there's a lot!).  Anyway, we would definitely recommend this movie!

3 comments:

kera said...

hey! this is kera. i just wanted to say hello! and i totally agree about batman. it was very dark and very creepy, but i really liked the good that came out of it all. i just thought i'd put my two cents in...

Bethanie Vanbuskirk said...

Josh and I saw the dark knight last week and Josh could not stop talking about it. He already wants to see it again. Tyson and Josh really are two birds of a feather.

Bethanie Vanbuskirk said...

It's the bangin'-est. -Josh