Friday, December 7, 2007
A Very Merry Unbirthday
Tyson really is the best husband ever! He takes such good care of me! We aren't going to be together for my birthday this year (he has to fly so I'm going to Colorado) so we celebrated on Wednesday. Aside from the fact that he made me get a flu shot and the oil changed in my car, it was a great day! We had fun spending time together. In the evening we went to Bajio's (YUM) for dinner. He surprised me by inviting some of our very good friends to come along. We hung out and had a great time. Then we did a little Christmas shopping (which always makes me happy!) and just hung out together at home. Oh, and I got presents. I liked that part too. My real birthday date was before Thanksgiving when he took me up to Salt Lake to see "Savior of the World" which was an amazing experience and I would recommend it to anyone! All in all, it's been a great "unbirthday" this year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment