Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Temple Square

Tyson and I went with some friends up to Salt Lake to see the Christmas lights on Temple Square. We wanted to make sure we checked them out before our big move to Colorado. We've been so busy with packing and trying to move and me with finals that it was a great opportunity to just take a break and relax. Also, I just got a Nikon D40 a few weeks ago so I really wanted to test it out and try my skills. Tyson had a pretty good time with it too. The picture above is us on the Trax on our way from the Gateway mall to temple square.
Here's a shot of the temple. I was playing with the focus, trying to get the temple in focus and the lights slightly out of focus.
The Salt Lake temple.
Oops, sorry. Can't figure out how to rotate this picture now that it's been uploaded. Oh well. This is the two of us.
Tyson took this picture. He's not too shabby when it comes to taking good pictures.

We had lots of fun getting to know some of our friends better and enjoying the lights on Temple Square. While we are so excited to move to Colorado, there are some things about Utah we will miss! It's nice being this close to so many temples. Also, we will miss being near Tyson's family. They're great!

Merry Christmas everybody!

No comments: