Friday, November 30, 2007

Update

Alright, well, I definitely have been a slacker at keeping the blog updated. Unfortunately, I got some weird virus on my laptop that makes using the internet more effort than it's worth. That means I have to wait for my turn on Tyson's laptop. And, this also means that there's not going to be too many pictures on the blog for a little while because all of my pictures are on my laptop. Oh well! Such is life! So, the big happenings here: Only two more weeks of school left! I can't wait to be done! Hooray! Tyson's all done with his school work for the semester so he's focusing on trying to get us ready to move. I should probably start worrying about packing, but I just can't seem to get myself around to doing it. But I'm sure it will all get done in time. Also, I figured out what I want to do after I graduate! I am planning on going to UCCS and getting a master's degree in special education. Or, the other thing I could do is get my teacher's license in one year. But I'm leaning towards special education. So I am very excited about that! I'm trying to figure out if I can start class in January or if I have to wait until June. We'll see. The other big event here is that my hair has finally reached that really awkward too long to be short and too short to be long stage where you can't do anything with it. What a pain! I can't wait to get a haircut! Well, you know your life isn't very exciting when your hair is big news! :) Oh, and Tyson and I got to go to the temple today! It was great! I love going there! That made my day! Well, I hope you feel all caught up on our comings and goings. I'll try to do better!

3 comments:

Valerie Housley said...

Well it's about time you updated your blog. We were joking that you and Taylor will be going to UCCS together...you guys can eat dinner together!! Better yet, you can carpool together from mom and dad's!! HAHAHA...

Love Sweet Love said...

Yea, I've been waiting for an update! Good luck packing!

Simmons Family said...

I didn't know you guys were moving. I've been there and done that and I promise that packing is a whole lot better than unpacking. I feel your pain. Well, good luck with the move and finishing up school.