Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Thanksgiving!!

Alright, well I realize that I have been a slacker blogger lately, but such is my life. The last two weeks have been pretty stressful and involved at school, keeping me busy and on my toes. I just had a presentation in class yesterday about mental illness in the family and fortunately it went very well. And, it was the last ibg thing before Thanksgiving break! Originally, I was going to stay in Utah for the break and hang out with my in laws. But when we found out that Tyson was going to be on reserve all week in Chicago and for sure had no hope of being in Utah for Thanksgiving, I decided to head to Tucson where my extending family is celebrating Thanksgiving. I used my flight benefits for the first time ever last night and it was a breeze! I have to fly stand by so I was a little worried about how that would work out but it was no big deal. I got on the first flight I tried for and my bags made it too. Hooray! So now I am enjoying this BEAUTIFUL Tucson weather, hanging out with my grandparents, and just waiting for everyone else to arrive. I didn't bring any homework with me so I expect that these next few days will be a nice, relaxing, enjoyable time. The only bummer is that I have to leave Friday morning to make sure that I get back to Utah before the holiday traffic gets too bad. But it's a small price to pay for the ability to fly free and decide only a week ago where I was going to spend the break! Also, my grandparents are great. It's been really fun having a little time to spend with them all by myself! Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

2 comments:

Valerie Housley said...

I'm so jealous!!!

Love Sweet Love said...

I'm glad you had a good Thanksgiving!!