We spent the last week in Island Park, ID at my grandparents' cabin. This is one of my favorite places on earth. My parents and I were up at Island Park for pretty much the whole week with my Nana and Papa, my aunt and uncle, and their kids. Tyson was there for the first part of the week and Valerie and Taylor were there for the second part of the week. I took lots and lots of pictures so you can enjoy our vacation.

A view from the deck in the evening.

There were lots of flowers blooming so these are pictures of some of the flowers.


My cousin Ava with my Nana

Wow! Check that guy out! What a hunk! That's my baby!!

Oh and there's me enjoying a boat ride.

There was a moose right outside the cabin so we all stood around watching the moose drink water.

More of the flowers

Sunset on the lake

The boys--Papa, Dad, and Tyson looking at some deer while they were out fishing. I was just along for the ride.

My cousin Ava. She turned 1 on 8/8/08!

Riding the inner tube. Look how much fun I'm having.

My cousin Asher enjoying the view with my Papa

Tyson and I doing one of our favorite things--riding the sea-doo.

Check us out!

This is the view of my grandparents' cabin from the lake

Sunset on the lake
No comments:
Post a Comment