
Here's Katie at 1 month old. Look how twiggy her little arms and legs are! She's soooo tiny!

Oops! Missed 2 months. But here she is on the 4th of July at 3 months old. Check out that smile!

4 months old and growing like a weed!

At 5 months old. Too bad she has her legs pulled up!

And here she is now at 6 months. Can't believe how different she looks compared to the 1 month picture! She is the cutest baby ever!!!
2 comments:
Oh my goodness! Look at how big she's gotten! And that killer smile. She's so freakin' cute! I really like all the pics with the bear to chart her growth. Great idea!
Heather - You have such an adorable little girl. She is so cute! Maybe one day I will get a little girl to dress up...for now I guess I'll attempt to dress up my three little boys!
Post a Comment